mincon authorized dealer
Mincon's range of steerable tools for hard rock drilling in the Horizontal Directional Drilling industry are specifically designed for use in medium to hard rock drilling conditions where conventional directional drilling systems offer very little to the contractor when hard rock is encountered.
Performance coupled with reliability are key factors to be considered when drilling and boring. Mincon hammers are manufactured to precise tolerances ensuring maximum tool life. With Mincon's unique tool designs, contractors are assured fast penetration rates and excellent tool life.
Mincon Hard Rock Hammer Systems utilize "High Frequency Cycle" technology. Mincon is the only manufacturer of Steerable Hammers that incorporate this feature. The advantages to this are as follows:.
- > High Frequency design aids in faster removal of drill cuttings from the bit face while providing the smallest possible chip size. This aids in keeping the borehole cleaner and reduces the possibility of getting the tool stuck.
- > High Frequency design improves the steering capabilities of the tool. In head to heads tests against other competitor manufacturers the Mincon Hard Rock systems out steered them in dirt, cobble and solid rock.
- > High Frequency design provides less vibration to the drill string. This ensures less wear and tear to the rig and locating sonde.
- > Set up to utilize any of the available locating sondes on the market the Mincon Hard Rock Systems can be adapted to your existing locating equipment.
- > With the Mincon Hard Rock Support Station and hosing any conventional HDD machine can be converted for rock drilling.
Mincon Hard Rock Hammers are the most extensively tested steerable hammer systems on the market today. With over 13 years of Hard Rock drilling the Hard Rock Mincon Hammers have proven themselves to be the most dependable productive air hammer systems operating today.