thunder creek authorized dealer
Thunder Creek is the original innovator of solutions for diesel, DEF and maintenance in off-road environments. For Agriculture, Thunder Creek solutions provides greater efficiency with solutions for diesel, diesel exhaust fluid and field service. For Industrial, Thunder Creek solutions help ensure optimal equipment operation with all-in-one jobsite service solutions.
Thunder Creek's FST Series Trailers are the most versatile fuel and service trailer available on the market. Whether it's basic fuel transportatiion, contaminant-free DEF handling or a full scale shop on wheels, these trailers are fully adaptable to meet your needs now and for years to come.
- > All Thunder Creek trailers are built with a low profile and baffled fuel tanks, making them suitable for traveling both on-road at highway speeds and off-road on large jobsites.
- > Expanded Space - With more than double the capacity for tools and storage, FST Series trailers have 75 cubic feet of space in the front and pump enclosures, and an additional 60 cubic feet in the optional rear utility box that can outfitted at the time of purchase or field-installed at a later date.
- > Better Access - Hatch-style doors open to give unrestricted access to the pumping systems, controls and options. All interfaces are now positioned ergonomically at the operator's natural height.
- > More Towable - The fully baffled fuel tanks are now taller, which reduces the overall length of the trailer. The front enclosure is narrower for better maneuvering. This makes for one of the most towable trailers on the market today.
- > Tougher - With seven gauge steel and double-welded seams, Thunder Creek has always been known for craftsmanship and durability. With a 25-percent stronger frame, FST Series trailers are built to withstand continual off-road use in environments ranging from oil and gas pipelines to road construction. Replaceable fenders and a rock guard provide the ultimate protection from rock chips and damage over the life of the trailer.
- > Improved DEF Handling - The exclusive, closed-loop DEF Delivery System with patent-pending two-in-one DEF Pumping System is one of the most reliable and contamination-free methods of delivering DEF to off-highway equipment. FST Series trailers are compliant with ISO 22241 standards to maintain purity.
- > Options Packaging - Thunder Creek offers the largest selection of options to reduce downtime in the field. These options can now be equipped in packages, which can save the customer as much as 20 percent at the time of purchase.
If you run Tier 4 Machinery in the field or on a jobsite, Thunder Creek is the expert when it comes to handling DEF off-road.
- > Purity - Unlike other fuels and fluids, DEF is highly susceptible to contamination from direct and airborne sources. Contamination is costly to your operation both financially and in terms of lost productivity.
- > Closed DEF Fluid Path - Makers of DEF agree that closed systems are the best way to maintain the purity of DEF. This is especially true in off-road environments where proper sterilization of open containers isn't practical.
- > ISO Compliant For Life - Every Thunder Creek DEF solution is made in accordance with the ISO 22241 Standard. The exclusive, closed loop 2-in-1 DEF Pumping System enables each solution to remain ISO compliant for life.
The First fuel and service trailer designed to legally mitigate the need for the driver to have a CDL or HAZMAT endorsement.(Per the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 (CFR49). Local regulations may apply.)
- > Four, Six or Eight 115 Gallon Diesel Tanks.
- > 10 Gauge Steel Tanks with Double Welded Seams.
- > Tank Switching Manifold.
- > Positive Pressure Dust Control System.
- > Lockable Hatch-Style, Weather-Sealed Doors with Chrome Handles.
- > 25 GPM Industrial Grade 12V Pump.
- > 10 Micron Fuel Filter.
A turnkey solution to store and dispense diesel exhaust fluid. This closed system is built in full compliance with the ISO 22241 Standard to maintain the purity of DEF.
- > 1,200 gallon capacity.
- > 10 Gauge stainless steel or polyethylene.
- > ISO 22241 compliant closed DEF system.
- > Built-in telematics port.
- > Reinforced tank exoskeleton.
- > Skid frame with fork pockets.
- > Removable tank design.
- > Blue Diver submersible DEF Pump.
- > DEF-Tek particulate filter (Fleet).
- > 2" dry lock fill coupler.
- > Overfill protection with alarm.
- > Low-limit pump shutoff.
- > 10 GPM flow rate.
- > Auto-trip DEF nozzle.
- > 20' Auto-retracting DEF hose reel.
- > Single dispensing: left, right or center.
- > Dual dispensing: left and right position.