toro authorized dealer
Since 1914, The Toro Company has built its reputation on providing quality products and service to the professionals who create, maintain, and preserve outdoor environments. Toro's equipment line has you covered with a full range of products that are easy-to-use; productivity-focused to maximize your ROI, and extremely durable to handle the toughest jobs with minimal downtime.
For contractors around the world, Toro red is a sign of commitment - with products, parts, and people they can count on. Now Toro is bringing that same dedication to a new lineup of utility installation equipment. Toro's riding trenchers are built to deliver smooth, consistent performance in the toughest digging conditions.
Toro's line of Directional Drills are designed for reliable performance job after job, delivering tremendous power in a compact footprint. When productivity counts, Toro's directional drills deliver by providing flexibility to perform a variety of different bores. Operators will appreciate the flexibility to use either single or dual joystick controls while drilling, the large multi-function LCD display, and the clear visibility of the tool joint that comes from having open-top vice wrenches.
- > Productivity Focused - the two speed floating carriage moves at 120 ft/min at high speed to decrease cycle time and reduce operator fatigue.
- > DD2024 - Has the Cummins B3.3 turbocharged diesel engine with 74HP delivers up to 20,000lbs of consistent thrust/pullback and best-in-category 2,400 ft-lbs rotary torque for reliable performance in all conditions.
- > DD4045 - Has the Cummins QSB4.5 turbocharged diesel engine with 160HP delivers up to 40,000lbs of consistent thrust/pullback and best-in-category 4,500 ft-lbs rotary torque for reliable performance in all conditions.
- > Smooth Operation - Quad rack and pinion carriage design spreads the carriage load evenly for smooth and stable movement. In addition, the carriage gear track is welded, not bolted, to the frame for long-lasting durability.
- > You're In Control - with the flexibility to choose either single or dual joystick operation, the ability to use cruise control when back-reaming, and the ability to monitor the full range of system functions from the color LCD screen, operators are able to quickly and confidently operate the drill.
With 121 horsepower and the Toro-exclusive planetary gear reduction trencher drive technology, the RT1200 delivers maximum power and productivity to make short work of long runs through the most demanding conditions.
- > Rock Saws cutting up to 48" x 8"
- > Features the Toro-exclusive planetary gear reduction trencher drive
- > Uses a flywheel, torsion shaft, and planetary gear set for smooth operation
- > Using Toro-exclusive trencher drive technology - the only trencher in its class to use a flywheel, torsion shaft, and planetary gear box reduction system - the RT600 delivers smooth, consistent performance in the toughest digging conditions.
Designed for the demanding needs of contractors, Toro's line of Dingo compact utility loaders, walk-behind trenchers, and the Pro Sneak 365 vibratory plow will help your workers be more productive bringing you high utilization, quick ROI, and unparalleled client satisfaction.
Dingo Attachments - from earth moving, tilling and trenching to leveling, lifting hauling and demolishing, all Toro Dingo models can be equipped with over 36 attachments to handle an endless amount of tasks.
Count on Toro Genuine Parts - with Toro, quality and service don't end when you take delivery of your equipment. Genuine Toro parts are designed specifically for your machine to ensure it performs as intended.